Los Santos Police Department
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supervisor Opportunities

Go down

Who would you choose as your candidate?

Supervisor Opportunities I_vote_lcap50%Supervisor Opportunities I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Supervisor Opportunities I_vote_lcap50%Supervisor Opportunities I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Supervisor Opportunities Empty Supervisor Opportunities

Post by _The Professional (Owner) Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:04 pm

If you believe to be a great leader, you will have the opportunity to become a supervisor.
Every 10 days a new poll will be open.

• You must earn a minimum of 10 votes in order to become a supervisor.
  • You must sign up down below with your name and social club link.
  • You also need to provide your platform (XBL, PSN, PC)

Since you are required to have at least 10 votes you must let your friends in your specific platform you want to become a supervisor.
This requirement is so that we can be sure you will put an effort to become one, remember that supervisors must have leadership.

• Platform (PSN, XBL or PC)
  • Name
  • Social Club
  • Experience as a leader [optional: remember that you want to sell yourself for votes, so optional is actually recommended]

after the 10 days for sign ups, the votes will take place. at this point you must get 10 people to vote for you within a period of 72 hrs. After this the voting will be reseted.

Supervisors will be given moderation power within the forums, and will be promoted to LT. on the social club.
_The Professional (Owner)
_The Professional (Owner)
Admin

https://lossantospolice.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum